Reiki Certification Level One - Module 1 of 4
Our Power Formula for Learning
Awareness + Understanding + Daily Application = Fabulous Healing Life Experiences!
- This is Module 1 of a 4 part series for your Reiki Level One Certification
- NOTE: At the completion of the 4 modules students will receive a certificate as a Reiki Level One Practitioner.
- History of Reiki and it’s Founder
- Reiki Symbol and it’s Meaning and Philosophy
- Introduction to Physical and Non-Physical Experience
- Foundations of Energy Flow through our Body
- Grounding and Shielding your Energy
- Treating your First Client (You) Through Self Treatments
- Guided Meditation for Self Treatment
- Course Introduction
- History of Reiki and It's Founder
- Reiki Fundamentals
- Introduction to Physical and Non-Physical
- Physical & Non-Physical Circle
- Mechanics of Reiki Flow through our Body
- Overview of a Reiki Self Treatment
- Understanding the "releasing" process with Billy Burrito
- Guided Meditation for a Self Treatment
- Module 1 Wrap Up
Dear Friend, Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.
I still remember my first Reiki Certification Training I took like it was yesterday. It was the fall of 2004. Earlier that spring I had been healed of a severe lower back injury through a method I never ever dreamed was possible. A friend of mine, who had been reading a book on energy healing, came over and by gently resting his hands on my lower back initiated a healing process that in two treatments restored my back to the health and vibrance I had once enjoyed but thought I may have lost forever.
That was when everything changed.
I began to explore all areas of energy healing, meditation, energy physiology, and more. I started a weekly meditation group and have conducted over 200 meditation gatherings. After taking my initial Reiki levels in 2004 I became a Reiki Master and Teacher and taught my first certification class in December of 2005. Since that time I have taught hundreds of students through out Canada, the United States, Mexico, and the United Kingdom.
Sharing what I have learnt with people just like you is not a 9 to 5 job for me. It’s not something I do. It’s what I am here to do. For myself and my team it truly is a way of life. If you have come this far, I encourage you to take the next step and register for our next workshop(s) in your area. I assure you that it is not a mistake that you are here.